Please take the time to read through the responses here before submitting me a question; comments/feedback etc are always welcome, but I don’t feel I can answer certain questions as in-depth as I’d like to if I’m constantly reiterating the same facts :)
Q: Where’s your theme from?
It’s all my own coding; you can try out my themes here.
Q: How do you get the stars to fall from your cursor?
There’s a generator here.
Q: How do you get the number of online users counter on your page (# lovers)?
Q: Where do you find your pictures?
If they’re not reblogged, they’ll always have a click-through link!
Q: Will you check out my tumblr?
I will always check out your page if you ask me to, but I don’t always reply to messages asking me to do so, just because I get so many. I also won’t give my opinion on your page, because I think my opinion on your tumblr is irrelevant, and the only person who you have to please is yourself.
Q:What’s your BlackBerry theme? Where is it from?
It’s called ‘iBerry Pink Zen’ and is from Bplay.com.
Q: What are you ‘recovering’ from?
I am currently undergoing treatment for seven years’ worth of disordered eating, amongst other things, and although I may answer questions about it from time to time, I am not prepared to go into full detail about these issues, for the time being.
Q: How do you make GIFs?
I use Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Q: Will you follow me back?
I don’t follow people who’re following me automatically, but if you ask me to check out your tumblr, I will.
Q: Will you promote me?
I don’t promote on request.
Q: Can I ask for advice?
I will always do my best to answer questions seeking advice, but at the end of the day, I’m an eighteen year old girl, with more than enough personal problems and there are some things I just can’t advise you on, so if I don’t think I can do a good enough job, I won’t try. The last thing I would want to do is give out bad advice, so I suggest you look to an advice blog for that.
Q: Can you help me with HTML?
It’s quicker and easier on both our parts for you to go to google for basic HTML problems, but if you can’t find anything there, I will do my best to help, it might just take me a while; I also can’t really help with HTML if you ask me anonymously.
Q: How do I enable people to ask me questions?
1. Go to your dashboard, then click ‘customize’ on the sidebar. Once you’re on the customization page, click ‘community’ on the top bar, and tick ‘Let people ask me questions’.
2. Click on theme, then ‘enable custom HTML’ (I forget the exact wording of the button). A bunch of coding should come up, for your current theme.
3. Find the place in your theme’s coding where you’d like the ‘ask’ link to appear, then type <a href = ” http:// your url. tumblr. com / ask” > whatever you want the link to be called < / a> (without the spaces, obviously).
Hit save and you’re done :)
Q: How do I make an FAQ/’favourites’ page?
1.On your dashboard, click ‘customize’.
2. Once on the customization page, click ‘pages’ on the bar at the top.
3. Click ‘add a page’, and enter the url address you’d like your page to be located at.
4. Enter the text you’d like visible on your page, hit ‘save’, and you’re done!